Monday, August 21, 2006

MIKE NICHOLS

I met Mike Nichols in the elevator of my office building this morning and I didn't have my makeup on. AND, he started talking to me!!

All I could think of is my mother telling me to always wear your lipstick because you never know who you might run into!

I was so crazed to see him; I actually invited him to come visit me in my office after his meeting one floor above me.

And as if he was actually going to stop in, I ran off the elevator in the middle of him telling me something, ran into my office - and started throwing on all my make-up!

John, the accountant, who works in the same suite of offices as I do, has a big mirror outside his office door so I took my mascara and ran over there. He wondered what I was doing and I said I was putting on my makeup because I just ran into Mike Nichols in the elevator and he might come down to see me!

John's response was "Don't worry, you're a natural beauty." And I asked him why he wasn't single.

Then I said, "If he actually does come down to visit, I'll probably drop dead from shock anyway."

We both decided there would be less work for the guy in the funeral parlor if I already had my makeup on!

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger chrisv said...

You will never learn. Four words... Hugh
Grant
Fulham
Road

 

Post a Comment

<< Home