Wednesday, August 23, 2006

IF YOU BLOG IT THEY WILL COME

Oh well - maybe not literally.

So folks are reading and they’re responding! Folks I know and even folks I don’t know.

I will post some of the “Comments” I’ve received as soon as I can figure out how.

Here’s the thing about starting up one of these “BLOGS” (I absolutely hate that word) - it’s not hard to “work it” once you set it up - it’s just takes time to set it up.

WHY??

Because – YOU HAVE TO READ THE DIRECTIONS!

And I absolutely loathe reading directions!

Usually I need to read them over and over and over again because I never understand what they’re directing me to do. And by the time I vaguely understand what the directions are directing me to do - I’ve lost all interest in trying to do it. This is a condition known as S.I.B.S. (Stays In The Box Syndrome) and it applies to all those things that you have to read directions for that you never get done.

Google’s Blogger makes it fairly easy but -

YOU HAVE TO READ THE DIRECTIONS!

And you have to understand a tiny bit about HTML which is computer language for “Holy Toledo Maybe Later” so you can make your Blog actually show up on the Internet and look the way you want it to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home